» Skate Guard - Reno Aces (Reno, NV)
» Street Team - Reno Aces Baseball Club/Reno 1868 FC (Reno, NV)
» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Sales Academy Executive - Reno Aces (Reno, NV)
Do you want your first opportunity in professional sports to be one that sets you up for long term success? Do you want to work for an organization that is constantly training and improving its player’s performance? The Reno Aces baseball club is currently looking for Sales Academy Executives to help bolster our ticket sales department for the 2017 season. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized coaching, the Aces Sales Academy will build the foundation needed for a successful career in the sports industry. You will be provided training on full menu products that will provide you with the proper framework for your career.
Here’s what you can expect…
- Generate new business through the sale of ticket packages, group outings, etc.
- Complete 80+ phone calls/day connecting with the local community
- Attend outside appointments and host in-stadium client visits
- Be a part of a proactive sales team that is always looking to generate new leads and new creative ways to sell tickets
- Represent the organization in a positive way
- Be a part of and a productive member of the sales team
- Learn top training skills that are important to every organization
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Opportunity to promote our USL franchise Reno 1868 FC
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Great interpersonal skills with clients and fellow team members
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Experience in working with people in sales environment
- Demonstrates exceptional guest service skills over the phone and in-person
- Proficiency in ticketing related software
- Customer service background very helpful
Are you ready?
We want to develop the best ticket sales department in all of sports. Therefore, we will be very selective in who we add to our team. We’re looking for candidates with a tireless work ethic, great attitude, desire to learn, and that will to be the absolute best. Are you ready to be our next starter?
Note: This is a 40-hour-a-week position that runs from January through the end of the season with promotion potential based on performance. Compensation includes an hourly wage plus commission.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have prior ticket sales experience? 2. Are you available to start January 2017?
1. Do you have prior ticket sales experience?
2. Are you available to start January 2017?
The Reno Aces are seeking energetic and responsible individuals to work as Skate Guards for the Aces Ballpark Downtown Ice Rink.
· Applicants must be able to ice skate
· Applicants must be prepared to work holidays and non-traditional work hours
· Applicants must be 18 years of age
Duties and responsibilities
Skate guards provide supervision of the skating sessions and distribute skates. They can also perform custodial duties. Their responsibilities should include:
- Constant surveillance of the ice rink patrons and ice conditions during hours of public skating
- Repair/patch unsafe ice conditions and/or cone off area when necessary
- Point out potential hazards to supervisor when necessary
- Monitor guests and deal with any unsafe behavior
- Evaluate injured persons, apply First Aid and/or call 911; immediately contact manager; complete accident/incident report and give completed form to manager on duty
- Perform general cleaning of the public areas
- Assist manager with various other duties
Applications can be found by clicking here or by stopping by the Reno Aces Security Office. All applications must be returned by October 21, 2016. Completed applications can be dropped off at the Security Office or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background: The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional soccer organization, are expanding their portfolio to include the Reno 1868 FC soccer club beginning in 2017 which will play a 18 home game schedule at Greater Nevada Field.
Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughter House in the month of October – the area’s largest haunted house – and Aceskating from November to February – Reno’s only outdoor ice rink.
The Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding itself on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication. We are looking to do the same with our expansion into the United Soccer League.
Position Summary: Street Team is responsible for enhancing the Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC brand by attending various events throughout the Reno-Tahoe area on a weekly basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as brand ambassador for the Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC at a minimum of 4-5 off-site events per week to promote brand awareness
- Engage prospective and current fans of the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC in a professional and positive manner
- Increase awareness, interest and fan support for the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC through distribution of promotional materials and activities
- Assist in ticket sales initatives that contribute to the growth of the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC databases
- Run promotional events at Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC events in and out of Greater Nevada Field, i.e. setup and teardown of tents, tables etc.
- Able to assist Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC mascots during any/all events, on top of off-site appearances
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, energetic and talented individual with excellent non-verbal communication skills to entertain fans
- Means of transportation to and from events
- Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule varying from day, night and weekend events
- Passion for soccer and baseball a plus
- Positive outlook/ attitude
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Flexible schedule for 4-5 off-site appearances per week, which include working evenings, weekends and holidays as required
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ