» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a high-performance, innovative culture with strong ethics and an open, trusting environment, then your opportunity is here!
The Director of Operations is responsible for managing all aspects of the operation for the Freight House District, including Arroyo Restaurant, Duffy’s Ale House, and 250 Lounge as well as party areas in the Freight House related to Aces Baseball.
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead and direct all operations of the Freight House, including management team, kitchen staff, front of house staff and food ordering
- Provide high quality food and beverage service for all Freight House District venues
- Maintain accurate reporting regarding sales, forecasting, activity, inventory and account maintenance
- Coordinate and collaborate with Director, Business Development on building non-baseball business
- Work closely with all departments to ensure a high level of communication relative to sales activity, inventory control, contracts, and invoicing
- Provide new and innovative hospitality sales ideas to assist in the advancement of sales efforts
- Collaborate with the President in the development of strategies, plans and initiatives relative to new and renewal business development
- Collaborate with the President and Marketing Director and lead the efforts on marketing and promoting the Freight House District
- Create and develop programming strategy to drive traffic year round to the Freight House
- Represent the Club at various promotional events
- Join professional associations and attend networking events to gain awareness of our product in the local business community
- Work within a team environment to achieve common team goals
- Build and foster beneficial relationships with past and new business clients
- Full understanding of restaurant operation including kitchen operations, ordering/inventory, staffing, menu development, and customer service
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic Photoshop, Pagemaker, Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Creative, energetic and proactive approach to work
- Creative marketing and special events minded individual
- Professional image and demeanor
- Excellent oral communication and customer service problem solving skills
- Ability to anticipate and make recommendations based upon the needs of clients
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends
- Minimum of 5 years in a hospitality/restaurant environment with at least 3 years of management experience
- High level of demonstrated professionalism, integrity and ability to maintain sensitive information and appropriate decorum.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good relationships with clients, sponsors and staff members
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- A passion for sales and customer development
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of the applicable organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Proven ability to network within the corporate community and develop relationships
- Highly self motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, self-starter, aggressive and professional
- Bachelor’s Degree (business or marketing concentration preferred)
- Demonstrated quick learner with ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with different personalities
- Base salary plus commission and bonus opportunities
- Full health benefits
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ