» Ticket Agent - Reno Aces (Reno, NV)
» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
Background: The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional soccer organization, are expanding their portfolio to include a USL soccer team beginning in 2017 which will play a 15 home game schedule at Aces Ballpark.
Aces Ballpark is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughter House in the month of October – the area’s largest haunted house – and Aceskating from November to February – Reno’s only outdoor ice rink.
The Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding itself on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication. We are looking to do the same with our expansion into the United Soccer League.
Position Summary: The Promotions Crew/Street Team is responsible for fulfilling game day entertainment needs on the field during all Aces games and enhancing the Reno Aces and USL Reno brand by attending various events throughout the Reno-Tahoe area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fulfill non-game day and game day entertainment elements for the Reno Aces and USL Reno soccer club
- Assist with the execution of game day activities with the mascot performer, emcee, and Promotions Coordinator, including but not limited to: greeting fans, signing fans up for on-field games and contests, distributing giveaways, swag tosses, executing on-field games and skits and Kids Club events
- Serve as brand ambassador for the Reno Aces and USL Reno at a minimum of 4-5 off-site events per week to promote brand awareness
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, energetic and talented individual with excellent non-verbal communication skills to entertain fans
- Comfortable performing in front of 9,000+ fans
- Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally
- Cheerleading or pep squad background a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Commitment to work all 73 Aces home games, playoff games and a minimum of 4-5 off-site appearances per week, which include working evenings, weekends and holidays as required
Ticket Agents are responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Reno Aces Ticket Office. This includes ticket sales at walk-up windows and over the phone, as well as assisting in the operation of the Ticket Office (filing, mailings, answering phones, etc). The position is part-time/seasonal; only applicants from Northern Nevada will be considered
• Customer service experience (both in person and over the phone)
• Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Cash handling experience
• Must be available nights and weekends
• Creative, energetic and proactive mentality
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ