» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
Background: The Reno Aces, the Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization, are expanding their portfolio to include a USL soccer team beginning in 2017 who will play a 15 home game schedule at Aces Ballpark.
Aces Ballpark is home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughterhouse, the area’s largest haunted house, and Ace Skating, the city’s only outdoor ice rink November through February.
The Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding themselves on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication. We are looking to do the same with our expansion into USL.
Position Summary: The Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships is primarily responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national companies through the sale of integrated sponsorship packages of the Aces Ballpark assets in relation to our USL team. The Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships will sell fully integrated marketing, on premise signage, game sponsorships, promotions, event marketing and media exposure, and hospitality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prospect, close, and service new corporate sponsorships.
· Establish strong working relationships with local, regional and national companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives in order to sell sponsorships.
· Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads.
· Develop unique and customized proposals and sales presentations for new business prospects.
· Negotiate sponsor contracts pending final approval by the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships.
· Renew and grow existing corporate partners through continued outstanding service and upselling of additional sponsorship assets into current partnership agreements.
· Work closely with other members of the Reno Aces sales team to achieve property goals while meeting personal sales and account management objectives.
· Work game days, weekends, and special events to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum 1-3 years of proven integrated sales experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport sponsorship, or entertainment fields.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders, and other senior executives.
· Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills.
· Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop preferred.
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ