» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
Background: The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Northern Nevada’s premier professional soccer organization, are expanding their portfolio to include the Reno 1868 FC soccer club beginning in 2017 which will play a 18 home game schedule at Greater Nevada Field.
Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughter House in the month of October – the area’s largest haunted house – and Aceskating from November to February – Reno’s only outdoor ice rink.
The Aces are one of the top organizations in baseball priding itself on teamwork, professionalism, accountability, and dedication. We are looking to do the same with our expansion into the United Soccer League.
Position Summary: Street Team is responsible for enhancing the Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC brand by attending various events throughout the Reno-Tahoe area on a weekly basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as brand ambassador for the Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC at a minimum of 4-5 off-site events per week to promote brand awareness
- Engage prospective and current fans of the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC in a professional and positive manner
- Increase awareness, interest and fan support for the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC through distribution of promotional materials and activities
- Assist in ticket sales initatives that contribute to the growth of the Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC databases
- Run promotional events at Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC events in and out of Greater Nevada Field, i.e. setup and teardown of tents, tables etc.
- Able to assist Reno Aces & Reno 1868 FC mascots during any/all events, on top of off-site appearances
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, energetic and talented individual with excellent non-verbal communication skills to entertain fans
- Means of transportation to and from events
- Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule varying from day, night and weekend events
- Passion for soccer and baseball a plus
- Positive outlook/ attitude
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Flexible schedule for 4-5 off-site appearances per week, which include working evenings, weekends and holidays as required
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ