» Premium Sales Manager - Nashville Sounds Baseball Club (Nashville, TN)
» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
Join our team at the new First Tennessee Park in Nashville, as we are seeking a Corporate Partnerships Executive with exceptional dedication and experience. The Corporate Partnerships Executive position will be responsible for generating and directing revenue sources of the corporate sales team revenue through appointments, strong networking skills and prospecting. The Corporate Partnerships Executive will be an innovator for prospects and effectively integrate traditional sports assets (e.g. media, tickets, signage, promotions, etc.) into ground breaking ideas and impactful activations for corporate partnerships. Responsibility will include developing, growing the corporate partnership activity while building the Sounds' image in the community. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships & Marketing, and will help reach club's organizational objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to set qualified appointments on a weekly basis
• Identifying corporate partnership leads
• Lead generation for prospecting
• Ability to generate new and creative sponsorship ideas
• Creation and development of comprehensive proposals
• Help develop long-term renewal strategy
• Responsible for weekly sales reports in a timely and accurate reporting structure
• Works closely with all staff members in relationship to corporate and ticket sales
• Achieve assigned sales goals
• Ability to close proposed sponsorships
• We offer highly competitive base salary and bonus plan
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
• Minimum 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in a sports/entertainment/media environment
• Understanding and flexibility of schedule
• Confidence and Strong Leadership Skills
• Strong computer skills in all Microsoft office programs
• Effective communicator who posses strong presentations skills
• Able to work independently and think "outside the box"
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever sold corporate sponsorships in sports, events, or erntertainment? 2. Are you willing to move to Nashville by October?
1. Have you ever sold corporate sponsorships in sports, events, or erntertainment?
2. Are you willing to move to Nashville by October?
As the Nashville Sounds enter a new and exciting chapter in our rich baseball history by opening a new state-of-the-art ballpark in 2015, we are in search of aggressive, motivated, young superstars who want to start on the ground floor at First Tennessee Park.
Premium Sales Manager is primarily responsible for generating new business through the sale of premium ticket and hospitality inventory for the new First Tennessee Park. It includes the selling of Club Seats, nightly hospitality, and suite areas through cold-calling, face-to-face appointments, and networking opportunities. Ideal candidates have 2-3 years sales experience with a professional sports organization, preferably in premium/suite/hospitality sales.
This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations, and closing sales
Set and conduct out of the office sales appointments throughout Middle Tennessee
The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales goals
Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best
Candidate should possess both the personal and communication skills to conduct face to face presentations
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
2-3 years of prior sports sales/industry or equivalent sales experience is preferred
Experience selling via face-to-face appointments
Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
Highly competitive salary with an aggressive commission and bonus structure
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ