» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
Employment Dates: March 7, 2016 - September 16, 2016
Compensation: $9.50/hr., 38 hrs per week
Stadium Operations Intern will be required to work normal office hours (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) before the season as well as any other events at state-of-the-art First Tennessee Park.
Stadium Operations Intern is expected to work to achieve the highest level of customer service for our fans as well as relaying a positive image of the Nashville Sounds in the community.
- Assist Stadium Operations staff with daily upkeep of a brand-new facility
- Assist with management of Parking Lot operations, including seasonal staff
- Assist with managing Sweepers, Cleaning Crew, and Security
- Set-up and tear-down for events, ensure ballpark cleanliness, and otherwise work inside and out
- Work with other departments with various needs as it relates to that day's event
- Applicant must have an interest in learning about this department and have an interest in continuing a career in professional baseball
- Positive attitude is a must
- Ability to multi-task and handle responsibility
- Skills with various workshop tools a plus
- Must be willing to get dirty and work long hours
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ