» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club is currently seeking a talented professional to join our team in the position of Baseball Operations Manager. This position reports to the Vice President of Operations.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of all travel in/out of Nashville for Sounds and visiting players, coaches, and umpires
- Produce and distribute team travel itineraries and assist team trainer with rooming lists
- Serve as the liaison for each visiting team once they arrive in Nashville though their departure and assist with all operational needs
- Coordinate hotel rooms for players, coaches, Oakland Athletics staff, and various in-game entertainment acts
- Establish relationships with staff members at the team hotels, bus and car rental companies, and Nashville International Airport
- Coordinate hotel rooms and rental vehicles for umpires during series in Nashville
- Supervise, train, and schedule batboys for all home games
- Work with Clubhouse Manager to ensure that impeccable standards of professionalism and cleanliness are being presented in home, visiting, and umpire clubhouses
- Assist in planning and oversight of team (baseball) operations departmental budget
- Assist with the purchasing, inventory, and maintenance of all player and operational equipment
- Coordinate shipping/receiving for Nashville personnel, equipment, and vehicles
- Fulfill daily team requests/needs
- Order and distribute team per diem
- Assist with PDC reimbursement process
- Assist with the operation of non-Sounds events at First Tennessee Park, with specific focus on off-season special events held at the ballpark
- Assist community relations department in securing players for appearances, clinics, etc.
- Provide assistance with various stadium operations (tarp duty, event setup/teardown, etc.) and other tasks as assigned by the General Manager or Vice President of Operations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Prior sports experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient skills in MS Office applications
- Strong baseball knowledge
- Team player who is a creative and proactive problem solver
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without restraint
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as needed
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed and advance
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ