» Community Relations Seasonal Associate - Nashville Sounds (Nashville, TN)
» Promotions and Entertainment Seasonal Assistant - Nashville Sounds (Nashville, TN)
» Social Media Intern - Nashville Sounds Baseball Club (Nashville, TN)
» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
- Assist Director of Activation with the daily operations of the Activation Department
- Assist Assistant Director of Activation in servicing of premium group areas, suites, and season ticket holders
- Provide a high level of customer service, client fulfillment and hospitality to both current clients and potential clients
- Support sponsorship department through keeping reports, building on-going recap files, being an on-site contact for partners and assist with giveaways/promotions
- Capture and manage photo documentation of all sponsor activation and signage
- Lead specific projects as assigned
- Maintain and continue to improve positive image for the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Accountable for actions/decisions and does not make excuses
- Willingness to learn
- Communicate in a direct, open and honest manner
- Ability to navigate the stadium in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on stadium tours
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
To assist the Community Relations department with the day to day operations of the department, auctions, community initiatives, tracking and distributions of donation requests, and the planning of fundraising events.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and coordination of Community Relations programs including charitable donations, appearance requests, and fundraising events
- Database management of donations and item inventory
- Contribute positively by attending meetings and support CR director in developing relationships with community partners
- Assist with game night activities including auctions, charity of the game, and military moment
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Sports Management or equivalent work experience
- Technically proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills as well as time management/organizational skills
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
As the Promotions and Entertainment Assistant for the Nashville Sounds you will work with the Director of Entertainment on planning and executing gameday elements for all home games. The Promotions and Entertainment Assistant will also work closely with the corporate sales staff in fulfilling sponsorship requirements.
During events, you will aid in the activation of existing partnerships and assist in the game night duties of the promotions department. Responsibilities will include assisting as needed with in-game host and mascots, prepping for contests, and selecting and preparing contestants for on-field promotions. Other tasks will include helping keep all promotional equipment organized and stored appropriately after each game.
- Assist with various live interactive activities, promotions, entertainment, and fan contests during Sounds games and events. Assist live show stage management (anthem singer, emcee, special guests, etc.)
- Assist in scheduling all game day staff including promotions team and PA Announcer
- Responsible for assisting at the gates distributing giveaway and sponsorship items Contribute creative ideas for different executions of in-game elements.
- Assist with planning and execution of weekday and weekend themed nights.
- Help to fulfill sponsorship contractual elements including first pitches, presentations and in-game element executions for each client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Technically proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
The Nashville Sounds are seeking a Social Media Intern to oversee the team’s social media presence by engaging with fans and creating unique content. This creative and energetic individual will work closely with multiple departments, specifically the Director of Marketing and Director of Media Relations. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the daily development and implementation of the digital strategy across major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, FourSquare, YouTube, Google Plus and Periscope.
- Monitor and grow the Nashville Sounds social brand (currently ranked 13th among all MiLB clubs) with edgy, trending & engaging content.
- Develop uniquely fresh, memorable, persuasive, and personal social content with creative team to maximize fan engagement with social/website.
- Engage fans with creative and unique video content across all social platforms and become recognized as the “face of the Sounds social media.”
- Grow Nashville Sounds YouTube subscribers by working with the Video Department team to develop a strategy and assuming the role of “channel host.”
- Work closely with promotions staff and street team both at First Tennessee Park and in the Nashville community to showcase behind-the-scenes and non-baseball side of the club.
- Coordinate with other departments such as tickets, community relations and corporate sponsorships to create content.
- Respond and engage with fans through comments, questions and messages in a timely and respectful manner.
- Deliver personal responses to review sites such as Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Reviews, etc. in a timely and respectful manner.
- Assist in posting on the “SoundBytes” team blog to help highlight relevant promotions, games, and recent stories to promote website traffic and social engagement.
- Assist in providing monthly social reports to Marketing Department.
- A degree or working towards a degree in social media, communications, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in social media, preferably with experience in a professional or college athletics setting.
- The ability to recognize recent sports and popular culture trends and incorporate into social media content.
- Comfortable being in front of a camera
- Experience (formally/casually) interviewing with fans, players & others.
- Expert understanding of baseball.
- Experience with brand awareness and the ability to grow social media following.
- Strong communication and writing skills for social media/blogs.
- Strong customer service skills, judgement, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights and weekends.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience in social media, preferably in professional sports or college athletics? 2. Are you willing to relocate to Nashville?
1. Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience in social media, preferably in professional sports or college athletics?
2. Are you willing to relocate to Nashville?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ