» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Video Production team is looking for motivated and reliable game day production assistants for the 2015 Nashville Sounds baseball season. Duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Serve as Director/TD using a Ross Carbonite switcher
- Operating a hard or RF wireless camera during home games, to include setup and tear down of equipment (4 camera positions total - one wireless, 3 fixed)
-Operate NewTek 3Play instant replay machine
-Operate Ross Xpression graphics machine
-Operate Click Effects Crossfire video playback machine
-Operate Click Effects Blaze LED digital signage machine (two positions)
-Operate Click Effects ProAudio computer along with audio mixer
-Operate Balls/Strikes/Out machine
-Operate as video shader and game day engineer
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Time commitment for entire 2015 season, plus playoffs, running from April 2015 through September 2015
- Able and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays for 72 regular season home games (and potentially playoffs)
- Work within a team
- Follow direction
- Standing on feet for up to 4 hours (camera operators)
- Knowledge of baseball recommended
- Knowledge of live broadcasting recommended
- Experience is strongly preferred but willing to train the right people
- 18 years of age or older
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO: Are you available to work nights, weekends and holidays? 2. YES/NO: Are you aware this is a part-time position for the baseball club, only working on a per game/event basis? 3. Please list what position you would like to work and your experience working that position. If you can work multiple positions, list that as well.
1. YES/NO: Are you available to work nights, weekends and holidays?
2. YES/NO: Are you aware this is a part-time position for the baseball club, only working on a per game/event basis?
3. Please list what position you would like to work and your experience working that position. If you can work multiple positions, list that as well.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ