» Future Notification Only - Pacific Coast League Teams (Various Locations, US)
The Fan Host is a part-time seasonal position for the 2017 home games at First Tennessee Park for the Nashville Sounds. We are looking for highly personable, energetic, and attentive people to assist our fans with any needs they may have at the park, including but not limited to: seat locations, restrooms, concession items and locations, and any other miscellaneous questions and/or needs. Fan Hosts must also be aware of fan’s safety at all times.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with guests
• Appropriately greet guests and accurately scan tickets
• Searching bags of guests that enter First Tennessee Park according to specific guidelines
• Follow all policies and procedures of the organization and ballpark
• Be friendly, upbeat, respectable, and personable to guests at all times
• Be aware and attentive to all guests needs and safety
• Handling guest issues according to ballpark guidelines and code of conduct
• 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
• 16+ years of age and authorized to work in the United States
• Lives in Nashville, Tennessee or middle Tennessee area
• Positive, upbeat, respectful, and friendly personality
• Team player attitude and willing to work within a team environment
• Good verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of guests in a friendly and positive manner
• Physical requirements include ability to stand 5+ hours at a time and walk up and down stairs
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays within the months of April through September
• Work shifts that could last up to 5+ hours
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Each applicant must be able to provide a high level of customer service, and work in any type of weather. Unique entertainment abilities are encouraged!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live in Nashville, TN or the surrounding areas? 2. Are you able to work at least half of our games (36 games) from April - September?
1. Do you live in Nashville, TN or the surrounding areas?
2. Are you able to work at least half of our games (36 games) from April - September?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with PCL teams participating in this program, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ