Current available jobs in Internet/New Media:
The Graphic Artist will work as a member of the Oklahoma City Dodgers Marketing & Communications Department and assist with the creation of content for events at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for supporting and developing concepts and designs on a variety of marketing and communication projects for a variety of departments including ticketing, partner services and game entertainment and will work closely with management to produce high quality content to achieve each department’s objectives.
Projects could include but are not limited to:
- Social media content
- Content for annual reports
- Sales collateral
- PlayBall! gameday program design
- Partnership proposal
- Graphic design
- Newsletter template design
- Content for team website
- Content for video board display
Job function will include but is not limited to:
- Frequent exploratory meetings and communication with internal customers including ticket sales, marketing, partnership sales and services, communications and game entertainment
- Maintain a working list of current and pending jobs with the expectation to complete all submitted projects in a timely manner
- A passion to create and design high-quality graphics that are consistently focused on the Oklahoma City Dodgers’ organizational expectations and Five Core Business Strategies
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and concepts for visual and written content with other members of the creative team and internal customers
- Ability to multi-task by working on several projects at once, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have or be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Online Portfolio
- Previous graphic design experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-media driven creative environment
- Knowledge of HTML and web design
- Must be enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly creative, imaginative, and a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Willingness to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
Timeframe: May 2017 – October 2017 (25-30 hours per week)
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have previous graphic design experience?
2. Are you proficient with Adobe Creative Suite?
3. Do you have an online portfolio of previous work?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ